Onii-chan Is Done For! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Mahiro and a Melancholic Day

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised and delighted to see a gender-swap actually addressing this. Most of them tend to ignore it, but it really would be an issue, one the (former) guy would need to learn how to deal with.

Dex-chan lover
@manabi Right? This manga is great for just... addressing more than a few things girls deal with that are less glamorous. "Dealing with guys online who just found out your gender" chapter or the "feeling vulnerable in public" chapter. In an ideal world women would have more male people who empathize with those struggles, in addition to the whole "periods suck" thing. A wholesome gender bender story like this actually helps foster that empathy in addition to the usual dress-up cuteness funtimes.

It's an awesome manga and I'm both happy and lucky to be a fan.

Double-page supporter
@manabi
I'm surprised and delighted to see a gender-swap actually addressing this. Most of them tend to ignore it, but it really would be an issue, one the (former) guy would need to learn how to deal with.
Indeed, I agree with you. Even that manga where Goddess Loki play a prank on a pretty boy and turn him into a girl (I forgot the manga's name) didn't touch on this matter, not one bit eventhou the MC being a girl for 2 years or something.

Dex-chan lover
Blood for the Blood God
Im pretty sure the Blood God doesn't need that kind ... of blood... :I
"Khorne cares not from whence the blood flows, only that it flows."

9oXAI9N.jpg

Double-page supporter
@Kakaae
alexsdu the manga name is boku girl
Ah yes, thank you. BTW, have you read Pretty Face? It's not really a gender swap but more like cross dressing manga. It's about a doctor who accidentally change a boy's face into the face of the boy's crush.

It's bad enough that non-changed girls need to go through a period every month. Forcing someone else go through it is cruel and unusual torture.

Aggregator gang
The main reason being an actual girl would be awful. I've experienced cramps before, but I'm confident to say that this is at least 10 times worse, and not to mention the blood. Crossdressing is enough for me, unless I can swap genders whenever I like and avoid such predicaments.

Double-page supporter
Good thing he found cockroach slayer. Because they're nasty as fuck

Fed-Kun's army
tying your own braid... I still have my family do it for me, though that's a single braid

Users who are viewing this thread