Onii-chan Is Done For! - Vol. 3 Ch. 27 - Mahiro and Girl's Night (First Part)

Aggregator gang
@anon763 Mihari is apparently high school age, given that her friend, who was once in the same class with her, is now in high school. That, of course, can mean any age from around 16 to 19.

Dex-chan lover
@Madcat6204
But we don't know which grades she skipped, do we? Kaede always struck me as a year or two older than Mihari.
I don't know if I've overlooked specific mentions of anyone's ages but my general impressions were something like this:
Mahiro et al.: first year middle school
Mihari: third year middle school or first year high school
Kaede: second year high school

Aggregator gang
@anon763: You missed what I said. Mihari and Kaede were in the same class. That means they were in the same school year, and were roughly the same age (within standard variances).

Dex-chan lover
@Madcat6204 I know they were in the same class. What I meant was that I don't think it was ever specified what grades she skipped, only that she skipped some grades, so Mihari might have been classmates with Kaede while also being younger.

Aggregator gang
@anon763: While you can make that argument, current evidence tends to imply that she went through school normally up through middle school, and then skipped high school, jumping straight to college. Now, that's not outright stated, so you can argue against it. But the implication is there.

Fed-Kun's army
I think I've been playing too much Etrian Odyssey, because that "Marimo Party" panel instantly made me think of the F.O.E. graphic for the original DS entries, before they switched to 3D models for the fourth game on the 3DS.

siu

@Laciebasically just a cliche thing where when a female gets seen naked they go like "stupid (insert name here) i cant get married anymore you better take responsibility" or something along that line

@siu that usally happens if it is a male char and she has no right to say that now. Afterall she Made her her litle sister and already preffers her that way.

Dex-chan lover
@anon763 The second mini-story in chapter 10.5 shows Mihari as a first year middle school student standing beside Kaede. They're roughly the same height, so most likely they're the same age there. I had thought she might have skipped in elementary school too, until I was re-reading chapters and noticed that.

Dex-chan lover
My chart devotes the entire hobby time slots to one thing, usually. My time spent on manga, anime, or games usually comes and goes in cycles or something. Right now I'm on manga for instance. But maybe the mood will shift and I'll binge some anime next time, or take a crack at some games I haven't been on in a while.

I'm still thrown off by the colored pages, i always think of Asahi's hair as red and Mahiro as being blonde, it's weird to see them in their (canon?) colors

Aggregator gang
@Weseinaru: Asahi I can understand, since we don't get her in color that much, but Mahiro's been in color on the cover pages since the manga began. There's never been any question that she's a white-haired beauty.

Users who are viewing this thread