Onii-chan Is Done For! - Vol. 3 Ch. 30.8 - Asahi and Momiji

Aggregator gang
Wait who is Azuma Chitose on that relationship diagram? "Mastermind Mahiro's gender change"?? Is that a thing that happened that I forgot about?

Fed-Kun's army
@sinkingship She's a character who hasn't appeared in the main story so far, just in an extra chapter. Check Ch. 22.5.

@Blackwar I'm talking about Fujimi Nemu, the sleeping girl.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Mahiro has given some small signs that she's into Momiji, I wouldn't put an arrow saying best friend just like that.

Hmm, could this be that this is how the story introduces more gender bent characters?
Also I thought it was interesting that no one said anything about Asahi taking baths with her oniichan

Dex-chan lover
remember that mahiro mistook momiji for a dude when they first met? im thinking asahi was also under the impression that momiji was also a guy, which is why she was shy about taking a bath together. also why asahi was wondering why momiji didnt't have a dingdong, asking her if she'd grow one later.

At the end of page 5, those boys sure are close, and are still close even to the present day... yaoi subplot confirmed?

Dex-chan lover
It took me a second to get it, but oh god, that misunderstanding was hilarious! Didn't the MC think she was a boy too at first?

Users who are viewing this thread