Onii-chan Is Done For! - Vol. 4 Ch. 32 - Mahiro and a Surprise Visit

Dex-chan lover
@milleniumbug
I would say that that was more of a curiosity/whim and not that big of an issue of if he is still cis or not. I'm fairly sure he still considers himself "male temporarily in girls body". Also, I think many people would want to do the same just for the experience if they were in his situation.

Dex-chan lover
To be honest I'm with Jasty about finding this fleshy "gag" to be kind of lowbrow and tacky. Something this manga ought to be above resorting to, honestly.

Dex-chan lover
page 13 speaking of amnesia would if Mahiro got amnesia again but it lasted longer than a chapter, like 10 maybe? and Mahari had to work a lot harder to make sure Mahiro got his memory back and to make sure the pill doesn't wear off like it did at the onsen and this chapter, because I highly doubt that a middle school girl will not cause a ruckus when she grows a penis

The real question is does Mahiro become male or futa when he gets his dick back.

oh it's out alright! we really missed this wonderful manga
hope CoolOtamegane get better soon uwu
also,Smooth

Aggregator gang
When your sister touch your ding ding dong , but you are not in a Hentai. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
@Jedic actually it's more like shemale or futa in this case, because the only difference appears to be the genitals, he still has the female body and breasts

Fed-Kun's army
Glad you're alive Otamegane, get well soon.
Also, I also like the last page Nazdrovie. Good touch zooming in Mihari's eyes 2x

Users who are viewing this thread