Onii-chan Is Done For! - Vol. 4 Ch. 37 - Mahiro and a Girl's Mannerisms

Dex-chan lover
It's amazing that we can vote manga to be animated, but some titles have no business being in the list. Like Isekai Ojisan, still too early.

Also I feel like if a manga turns into anime it'll be the death of the manga. Sure it'll be popular but only temporarily. Unless it's Jump with their throwaway shonen cash, most anime end up butchering the story and gives premature original ending.

Mashiro is cute. At this point Oniisan in the title is long dead. Be reborn as cute imouto

@saredesu
anime adaption is an advertisement to make more money from the original manga/novel and also merchandising. Most mangaka are very happy to have their works adapted because it enables them to reach a much wider audience and in turn it will almost always boost up the popularity of the manga.

Also Jump adaption=better adaption isn't always true. Look at some anime like Bleach, Naruto or Wan piss that go on for hundreds and hundreds of episodes and look like they're produced entirely by chinese sweatshop animators except for a few well animated episodes that are obviously the exception. Especially OP is probably the best example for an anime that only exists to sell merchandise and the manga, it's just so bad and ugly I don't understand how someone could watch it. and then even watch fucking 700 episodes of it.
Other shows like Kimetsu no Yaiba had a very good production and the adaption massively BOOSTED the manga. The manga started in 2016 and barely anyone knew of it until it got adapted and then it exploded in popularity.
And Watamote anime managed to reel in more readers and they changed the tone of the manga and it hooked the readers. If it wasn't for the anime, I'm pretty sure Watamote would already be long finished.

It's not like you can do a lot wrong with story/ending in a SoL manga like this.

Contributor
Great now I really want to see Mahiro go full gyaru.
Ship is sailed.

I dont know about you guys, but i would have voted for #33 instead of #16

It definitely feels bad seeing all the AnimeJapan info after they announced that the event was cancelled :/
Still a fun chapter though.

Dex-chan lover
@Lacie isn't kenja no deahi is Light Novel adaptation not manga original...

the way i see it, this list is manga original.

i might be wrong thoughts bc i didn't really check it, all in all. What i recognizes was manga original. Like Komi and Jahy.

Dex-chan lover
AHhhhh, , , ,he is done for. . . He can't back being his old self at this rate. . . .

A2.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Onii-chan could be more done for as being proved by each consecutive chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread