Onii-chan Is Done For! - Vol. 4 Ch. 38 - Mahiro and an Appreciated Break

Dex-chan lover
I don't really want House Husband to get an anime. The art style of the manga is so perfect for what it's trying to do I really don't think it'd translate well in a different medium.

Damn, hats off for doing all this on a phone. Thank you for your hard work and I wish you and your family health and that you can be released soon

Dex-chan lover
Both this and Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu so high up, even above SxF? I'm surprised.

Fed-Kun's army
My respects to you who just macgyver'ed typesetting in one of the worst situations I have ever watched. Best wishes for you and your family.

Dex-chan lover
ever since i read this, i always have respect you scanlation work... and even in difficult time, you still doing all you can do for us.... i feel like i don't deserve this chapter for free now XD...

well anyway... Mahiro got third place is little bit unexpected... it higher than i initially thought it would be.

And, did mahiro actually want to be a bride XD??

Aggregator gang
Dang, this got 3rd place, gives me high hopes for being adapted for animation.
Also, sorry to hear that your family got infected, hopefully the last test will be negative and y'all safe.
And props to you for scanlating this on a phone.

Given up on being a groom, anime rumors, and scanlating from a cave with a box of scraps. What a chapter!

HCO

Dex-chan lover
I really think this guy is the most Translatorish translator to ever have lived. Mad respect

Dex-chan lover
To people who want a faster release
> Try learning Japanese during this quarantine. At least the basic would do. It should take about 2-4 months to get at least N2 if you're smart enough and doesn't slack.

Users who are viewing this thread