Onii-chan Is Done For! - Vol. 4 Ch. 38 - Mahiro and an Appreciated Break

sounds like a huge pain in the ass to do it on the phone so TY for going through that for us!
also you say "tactical gas mask is recommended" but that wont do jack shit for you unless someone is throwing mustard gas.

Aggregator gang
NO! You would be the perfect bride or groom. Don't give up komrade, this is just a mere test!
Lol, I can't imagine being in a relationship Mahiro ;)

HOLY SHMUCKS! you did this on phone??!!
hot damn man, you're a legend!

Contributor
This translator is nuts man xD, the shit he pulls off when something goes wrong is awesome.

Thanks for always doing it :3

Dex-chan lover
Lol I didn't know you're Indonesian, as a fellow countryman, I understand your pain about slow internet.

Dex-chan lover
Practically already a girl

Now you guys can lewd without guilt

reu

Dex-chan lover
@ichi24 Guilt?
The fuck you're on about, she's a 20something year-old male neet. Always one drug dose away from growing a beard

Dex-chan lover
First editing on paint, now in a goddamn smartphone, someone stop this person he's too powerful!

Also, Komi won 1st place? Bah!

Dex-chan lover
@CoolOtomegane
you goddamn madlad, full respect for u

we all here wish wish everything 'll be alright soon

Idk fam
I feel like the gimmick of the series about the mc being a guy in a little girl's body (I'm sorry for the phrasing here, huehuehue) has wore off and now it's just your regular SoL show about cute gilrs doing cute things
Don't get me wrong though, I'm all down for that cuteness, it's just how it feels lately.

@Shizomist I'm with you on that. The title seems to have been accomplished, and this doesn't feel like a genderbend manga anymore. But it's still enjoyable as hell to read.

Also, @CoolOtomegane you're based af for doing all this.

Users who are viewing this thread