Onii-chan Is Done For! - Vol. 4 Ch. 39 - Mahiro and an Important Secret

Dex-chan lover
why is it that i keep on forgetting to get myself a karambol board until i see one =/

also lol i too want to see JK Mahiro

Dex-chan lover
Let's list the author's fetish mentions on this manga:
Loli
Tomboy
Incest (Thanks to @manabi for the suggestion)
Genderswap
Yuri
Rape
Voyeurism
Futanari(debatable)

And last but not least.

FUCKING PISS.

Fed-Kun's army
More urine gags. Sure, fine, whatev- actually, no, PLEASE stop with this shit, I'm begging you.

People are screaming "PLOT!", but I really doubt it will develop anything. It will just be something that gets easily solved the next chapter, like the Onsen Panic. As for peeing, what can I say that hasn't been said already?

Dex-chan lover
@Raknasuu Maybe incest, since Mihari's a serious brocon. Although to be fair, her love seems fairly pure. You get the impression she's done all this to try and get him back to being a normal person again. Kind of extreme, but her heart's in the right place.

Fed-Kun's army
The more urine gags the better! Even though using it as a plotdevice was a weird choice. Should have choosen something better. But at least author embraces his fetish.

Let's just hope the next wet accident will be more cute and wholesome again.

The author's pias fetish attacks again. I can't deal with the smoke coming out of the warm freshly pissed piss

boohoo the author have urination fetish, i'm dropping this series.

tbh I agreed the piss gag is indeed getting old, but it's not something to drop a series.

oh, this is also my first time posting a comment yaaaay!!

Fed-Kun's army
I don't think I'd be able to read this manga if I didn't happen to have a fucking loli pissing fetish just like the author

Group Leader
thanks i hate it 😒i was enjoying it up till now but now i'm not i feel a strong fetish vibe coming from this manga at this point ngl 😖

Dex-chan lover
Page 20 what is that?(not the pool one the other one) is that a tabletop version of curling or something?

Dex-chan lover
@ Maximus_Alphonso you do know that she very likely saw the MIA "bulge" in the underwear?

I find the reoccurring piss gag amusing, but yeah, I can sympathise with people getting sick of it or creeped out. For me it doesn't happen too often, but at the same time it happens enough that of course people will question the author's intent, and often enough that I know some people will probably stop reading because it puts them off, which is unfortunate. I can personally suspend my disbelief that suddenly changing sex overnight would make it difficult to know the limits of holding it in, in your new body. Granted, he's been a girl for a good while. Also, I personally don't really get creeped out by much anyway, so it won't really put me off one way or another.

Users who are viewing this thread