Onii-chan Is Done For! - Vol. 5 Ch. 43 - Mahiro and Fragrances

This chapter is cute, even if at the expense of Mahiro getting blasted by the teacher.

Aggregator gang
Yeah, I agree. The two boys are rly cute, they should be in the manga more often.

Fun fact: The official release of this chapter coincides with Yakiniku Day in Japan.

The subreddit for the series has been up and running for a few months now if you care to be a part of it!: https://www.reddit.com/r/MyBrotherIsDoneFor/
We have an always active discord linked at the top of it with several channels and dozens of emotes! So many friendly faces and lots of discussions and friends <333

We are very trans friendly, and as such, attacks against the topic (whether irl or against the manga) will result in an instant ban. Just be aware of that!

Ohayou minna-san! The subreddit for the series is now here and has been around for months. It is supported by the person who posts and produces the English version of the chapters as you see on here! (You can even see our advertisement in chapter 43 and onwards) If you want to come and see, then feel free to check out https://www.reddit.com/r/OniichanOshimai/
We also have an active Discord server with friendly users, plenty of emotes based around the characters and series, and a supportive community, so feel free to stop by there as well if you want.

We hope to see you there!

Dex-chan lover
"I'm struggling to understand why people are so outraged over a ban of make-up/perfume in school, which seems... rather reasonable to me"

Different culture, that's all. Just like how sex before marriage is often considered taboo in many Asian countries (not only Japan). Western society is like so different, so don't even try to compare.

Dex-chan lover
I know she was breaking the rules there, but it should’ve been fairly easy to say “my sister sprayed me with perfume on accident this morning and I was trying to get remove it.”

Asian countries tend to more restrictive you know.
We respect your culture westerner,however you should respect our culture too,telling teacher to fuck off is outrageous,as she is merely leading mahiro to the right path cuz she is still middle school girl.

Dex-chan lover
Asian schools have stricter dress code and conducts. Also, students are not allow to use make up or perfume at school.

Users who are viewing this thread