Onii-chan Is Done For! - Vol. 5 Ch. 45.9 - Omnibus 13-14-15 Extras

Group Leader
Wait, so anime adaptation already confirm 3 years ago?
No, the Omnibus these come from was published in late 2022, as noted in the afterword. Sorry that these are kinda confusing to just have pop out of nowhere.

Also, I'd like to tell everyone to be sure to check out the other Omnibus extras, uploaded as chapters 10.99, 18.99, 27.99, and 36.9. The first three were handled by the amazing [wyste]! The last set, for 16-17-18, will be translated and uploaded sometime in the near future by me.

Dex-chan lover
last page confused me, when Mahiro mentioned the "too much underwear" was he referring to this?

Group Leader
last page confused me, when Mahiro mentioned the "too much underwear" was he referring to this?
https://mangadex.org/chapter/66dff47a-5d82-47ee-850f-9093b659afe5/1 This is the "newly drawn" chapter he mentions. You can see the chapter numbers that this omnibus included on the Table of Contents page. So you've got stuff like the physical examination chapter, the spankies mini-chapter (Translated in the official 5th volume release, not on MangaDex, ch41.7 there), and the BBQ chapter where Nayutan gives Mahiro her panties. Not to mention ch43.5, where Mahiro upgrades to a full-cup bra. (This one IS on MangaDex.)

Not ridiculously rare 🤷‍♂️ considering that parents with genotype AO and BO would give a 1/16 chance.
On another note, should I be concerned that I share my birthday with Mahiro 😂

Fed-Kun's army
https://mangadex.org/chapter/66dff47a-5d82-47ee-850f-9093b659afe5/1 This is the "newly drawn" chapter he mentions. You can see the chapter numbers that this omnibus included on the Table of Contents page. So you've got stuff like the physical examination chapter, the spankies mini-chapter (Translated in the official 5th volume release, not on MangaDex, ch41.7 there), and the BBQ chapter where Nayutan gives Mahiro her panties. Not to mention ch43.5, where Mahiro upgrades to a full-cup bra. (This one IS on MangaDex.)
Any plan to TL the one that isn't on mangadex?

Group Leader
Any plan to TL the one that isn't on mangadex?
I was considering going over the extra chapters that lack any form of fan TL, especially a particularly important one from Volume 6 that the official TL missed the mark on fairly hard.

I don't know -when- it will happen if it does, though. I do know that wyste has no plans of his own to translate them at the moment. For now I will say that they are all done in the official releases of Volume 5 and 6, with... varying quality.

Knowing that people want them is certainly motivating at least.

"Please Rotate to Enjoy Properly"

Yo, I won't say you had one job, but the author really threw a lay up there for you and you fumbled it onto the ice.

Group Leader
The answer is no, the anime didn't get to Nayu. Let's hope for a season 2 eventually.

Double-page supporter
Let me get this straight.
Mahiro likes bananas. And Nekotoufu hasn't used this to make a dirty joke.
I am shocked.

Users who are viewing this thread