Onii-chan Is Done For! - Vol. 5 Ch. 46 - Mahiro and Sticker Collecting (fixed)

What a series of incidents you had there, my condolences...

Well, at least you're good to go again and healthy again.

Oh yeah, the *ant from the girl usually means as slang for something like 'lit', 'good', or other positive reaction of something.

Dex-chan lover
Used Thinkpads are a great purchase option, enterprise quality Thinkpads are often purchased in bulk by corporations, barely used, and sold for cheap. The only think you need to be careful of are stolen Thinkpads since they might get remotely locked.

Just a tip: Karma doesn't exist! it's a myth.

tapi setidaknya lu masih hidup plus dapet duit juga kntl

Dex-chan lover
Last page sounds like a plot for the chapter 1 of a revenge isekai manga or something. What the heck.

Wish you luck, dude.

Dex-chan lover
When you said "I'm not daijobu" I reached out to my chair and sat down. Glad I did. That was one hell of an experience.

Pls take care of yourself, we beg ya. Thanks for the update despite all that.

Group Leader
Condolences for your daughter and wife. I know the feeling of loosing them as I already lost 4 smartphones, 2 laptop, 1 PC, with important files and memories within them.

Dex-chan lover
Damn bro, although mine wasnt as bad as yours I also had some bad luck so I can sympatize a little bit. My wife(PC) also died last week and I had to replace the main drive with a new SSD. My phone also slipped from my hand and almost broke completely... I'm also a fellow Indonesian so that's another trait we share. WKWKWKWK.

Hope both our lifes get way better from here on out! Cheers and thanks for the translation!

Aggregator gang
These girls are all so adorable. :)

In other news, someone please call an exorcist for CoolOtamegane: I think he's cursed or something.

Seriously, man, do what you have to do to take care of yourself.

siu

for page 11, 逆にアリじゃん can be tl'd to 'On the contrary, it works' アリ is slang?/gal speak? (idk the proper word for it) for it works/it fits/its a pass

Condolence to your Waifu and Daughter.

I too lost a Waifu and two Daughter so I know how it feels.

Dex-chan lover
man last chapter I think, i commented, how your luck stat would be if we can see it.. now i really want to see it real bad.

Hope you bless with good luck my dude, you deserve better luck.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
That Onee-san is important, she needs to become part of the main cast soon.

Users who are viewing this thread