Onii-chan Is Done For! - Vol. 5 Ch. 48 - Mahiro and Class Observation

Dex-chan lover
Sweet thanks for the translation. Guessing the other translator was busy with RL from their page message so its nice to get it from ya.

Now Listen to Chogakusei's Version of king... While you're at it. Listen to Penguin's Detour

What kind of misfortune hit @CoolOtamegane now!? Damn, his track record of misfortune while working with this manga is long af! He is BLB of scanlating community....

I hope he doesn't die, tho.

Contributor
275px-TV_Episode_176-178.jpg

I get worried everytime nazdrovie is the one that uploads instead. Are you really sure that he is okay?

@EV-8371_kk ooh good point.. my best hopes that @CoolOtamegane is staying safe 🙏

Also, there's like a -1000% chance that Mihari could've noticed that paper in the trash as something unusual; there are literally at least two other paper balls in that trash can that you can see.. unless they are actually not paper; it's hard to tell. But seriously, my bet that this gal is actually Sherlock Holmes except crossdressing.

Dex-chan lover
I guess he is such a good and fun person, whenever he isn’t the one who uploads the chapter, everyone got worried.
Semoga keadaanmu baik2 saja, @CoolOtamegane!

so, which one the King you're looping? Risu? Reine? or the others? there's just too many of them now 🤣

also, I hope @CoolOtamegane is okay, it's natural we're worried about him after what happened to him all these times...

and thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Even odds that @CoolOtamegane 's history of misfortune has lead him to being turned into a little girl by his sister's strange drugs. Just like Mahiro.

Whether that's yet another incident or his luck finally turning around I suppose is a matter of perspective.

Users who are viewing this thread