Onii-chan Is Done For! - Vol. 5 Ch. 50.6 - NAYUTA'S RECENT PAST

Fed-Kun's army
uploads fucked, page order is mixed up
1 page is out of order, otherwise its totally fine reading the pages backwards. start from last page go to first page.

That being said hopefully uploader fixes this soon. Not the usual TS group.

Dex-chan lover
Page 3
maxresdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Reversed order pages had me really confused for a while. Felt like I was suffering a stroke or something.

Dex-chan lover
1 page is out of order, otherwise its totally fine reading the pages backwards. start from last page go to first page.

That being said hopefully uploader fixes this soon. Not the usual TS group.
i was originally going to comment that it was backwards until i saw the swapped page. it's short enough that it isn't really an issue to piece together, either way

Dex-chan lover
So Ms. Bond, you see this middle school girl here? in reality she is...

:worry:

Contributor
Ahh that's cute. I didn't realize Nayuta had anxiety about being friends with kids her own age. That makes Mihari the perfect friend for her!

Resident Yuripig
Contributor
Btw, @Ari678, It's "senpai" not "sempai". The only "consonant" in Japanese that doesn't have to have a "vowel" after it is "n". Every other one has a vowel sound after it. (using English terms to get the point across).

Dex-chan lover
Btw, @Ari678, It's "senpai" not "sempai". The only "consonant" in Japanese that doesn't have to have a "vowel" after it is "n". Every other one has a vowel sound after it. (using English terms to get the point across).
"N" is pronounced as "m" when it is before m, b or p, as in: "sempai", "kampai", "sembei", etc. "Senpai" and "sempai" are both perfectly valid forms to use in English.

Resident Yuripig
Contributor
"N" is pronounced as "m" when it is before m, b or p, as in: "sempai", "kampai", "sembei", etc. "Senpai" and "sempai" are both perfectly valid forms to use in English.
Sure... If you wanna get looked at like you don't know what you're doing.... Every decent TL-er uses n instead of m. Just sayin'...

Dex-chan lover
How Nayu-chan looks so cute just reading a book?

Thanks for the translation

Users who are viewing this thread