Onii-chan Is Done For! - Ch. 81 - Mahiro and Conflicting Views

Dex-chan lover
let s be honest mahiro probably did read some even some of the kindy one

Mahiro is a cultured person and probably tried just because you do not know what you are missing until your tried
Chapter 3 literally starts with Mahiro reading BL and crying about it

Supporter
Aoi being the class president is clever on her part--one wonders if she took the job to generate excuses to go check in on the boys in class...

Dex-chan lover
Forget predictability, what's important is that the punchline is executed well. This author gets that.

Group Leader
Dex-chan lover
i heckin love chapters with little to no Momiji

new girl is kinda nice, at least i think she's new... i cant remember her name

That makes sense, then. The US at least is not strict at all with customs thankfully.
suppose that i want to import something that's slightly objectionable not necessarily like one you have, what would you recommend to shipped without getting caught.

Dex-chan lover
When did Momiji suddenly become disliked??? I wasn't paying attention.

I mean it is true she's kind of one-note and most of her scenes involve her reacting to things as opposed to taking any kind of initiative* . But she's inoffensive and underutilized at worst to me.

* (Boy howdy does that not apply to the Momiji in the High School Onimai fan comic...)

Dex-chan lover
When did Momiji suddenly become disliked??? I wasn't paying attention.

I mean it is true she's kind of one-note and most of her scenes involve her reacting to things as opposed to taking any kind of initiative* . But she's inoffensive and underutilized at worst to me.

* (Boy howdy does that not apply to the Momiji in the High School Onimai fan comic...)
The Momiji hater crowd is usually people who don't like Yuri couple in general. You can see that from outsiders while Momiji x Mahiro ship is still quite strong in Japan. When the anime aired, Onimai got some flak from some Twitter people and how they disliked Mahiro changed gender and Momiji couple with Mahiro .

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The Momiji hater crowd is usually people who don't like Yuri couple in general. You can see that from outsiders while Momiji x Mahiro ship is still quite strong in Japan. When the anime aired, Onimai got some flak from some Twitter people and how they disliked Mahiro changed gender and Momiji couple with Mahiro fans.
Yuri haters can just piss all the way hell off. It's here and it's here to stay and it doesn't need their permission. The sooner they can accept that the sooner they can focus on literally the hell anything else going on in their lives.

As to MomiMahi... eh. I can understand people's reservations on that one. Depending on what age you consider Mahiro to internally be, that pair can be pretty sus. I don't personally have a problem with it (I see Mahiro's appearance to finally match with their inside) but I'm not gonna die for that ship either.

Double-page supporter
let s be honest mahiro probably did read some even some of the kindy one

Mahiro is a cultured person and probably tried just because you do not know what you are missing until your tried
Nah he jump straight to bl game lol.
bdd1d83a8ac5569d8a1e1fb308d4557a.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread