Onii-chan wa Oshimai! - Vol. 10 Ch. 98 - Mahiro and a One-Night Stay

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 10, 2019
Messages
333
Isn't Nayutan also a guy on the inside? I got the impression from her initial introduction that she's the other researcher's older brother with the same meds... But I know it was left intentionally ambiguous so we don't really know...
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 9, 2018
Messages
335
Isn't Nayutan also a guy on the inside? I got the impression from her initial introduction that she's the other researcher's older brother with the same meds... But I know it was left intentionally ambiguous so we don't really know...
Nayutan teased that a bit at first, but one extra chapter confirms that she's just a girl.
I think that chapter is not fan-translated or available on Mangadex.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Oct 21, 2018
Messages
110
When I saw that bill, I expected them to eat the cheapest thing available and buy gacha rolls.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 20, 2018
Messages
1,088
holyshit bratty Nayutan sister route... nice

and ofc, Momiji appears in three 3 and its already a pain in the nutsack
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 20, 2018
Messages
1,088
Isn't Nayutan also a guy on the inside? I got the impression from her initial introduction that she's the other researcher's older brother with the same meds... But I know it was left intentionally ambiguous so we don't really know...
when was this? i forgor
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 22, 2020
Messages
3,111
Ah, so there was a typo in the title, should've been One-Night Stand.
 
Funny title with a cherry on top
Group Leader
Joined
May 24, 2018
Messages
5,122
"I slept with Mahiro-chan last night" She's so innocent on god 😭
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 30, 2023
Messages
1,010
Isn't Nayutan also a guy on the inside? I got the impression from her initial introduction that she's the other researcher's older brother with the same meds... But I know it was left intentionally ambiguous so we don't really know...
She only teased the idea when they first met to mess with mahiro. Since then it's been shown that she's just a regular girl who hasn't really had friends to play with. Unless nekotoufu is double syking us.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top