Oniyome wo Metotte Shimatta

Group Leader
Funny/good premise.
Great art.
But lacking execution and substance reduced it to a chuckle or two.

So where's my jealousy chapter? Is that it? No misunderstanding that would make the demon wife really upset and jealous?

Dex-chan lover
Goodbye random series that had nice art and nothing else to offer.

Dex-chan lover
Art is super good and story is ok... but this must be one of the weirdest end Ive ever seen

As other have said, rather than the axe, this feels like the author abandon the manga all together

Those who enjoyed the art go read Kindaichi Mini Vacation, different writer but same artist. It's a crazy comedy based on Kindaichi case files but I believe you might enjoy it. I couldn't help but to reread original Kindaichi case files to refresh my memory.

Contributor
What a waste.

Great art.
Potentially fun premise.
Main couple’s dynamic has fun moments.

No real progression is made.
Wife is mostly tsun with little dere till the end.
No heartwarming moments (apart from her making him food), ultimately making you question why haven’t they divorced yet or something.

4/10.

Too damn short and doesn’t carry a plot. Has so much potential though in the art and writing, plus even though it didn’t progress, there is much more room for the plot to expand itself.

I think it's fine that there's no plot. This is one of those short story things that are meant to be short and funny.
I think it was great. Really interesting and funny.

to short and cliffhanger. they dont do handholding tho :<. i hope this manga got longer version

Users who are viewing this thread