Onizuka-chan and Sawarida-kun - Vol. 2 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
Don’t really understand what she’s going for here. He already confessed, the cat is out of the bag. Why bother pretending you didn’t hear it already. Even if she’s trying to make the time and place a special event the element of surprise is now totally gone because she already knows. The only thing a confession means is literally just the revealing of a personal secret. If there is no secret then there is no confession.

Dex-chan lover
At least the author acknowledged through their side character how stupid this was, to some degree.

Dex-chan lover
@rozoro to make each other feel anxious and unsure about the relationship, adding drama, and usually leaving a gap that author can make some fat dude exploit to NTR either of them (wait, wrong type of manga? :d (no, sadly not D; though its unlikely to be fat in this type)).

Dex-chan lover
They’re probably waiting for some special occasion or place. At least they came close (Evans and Oakley, I’m looking at you)

Group Leader
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I-
What?
What the fuck is wrong with writers and this trope, I'm sorry girl, but you deserve to lose.
Go get her mom instead Sawarida.

Users who are viewing this thread