Onizuka-chan and Sawarida-kun - Vol. 2 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
I guess it's awkward because they both sort of confessed but they decided not to be together officially. However, since the feelings are out, they can't go back to just being friends. This is why I find it stupid that they didn't become an item a few chapters ago. Well, let's see how it goes

Fed-Kun's army
Where have I seen that face before? Ahh yes, there it is.

yOp3tzv.png

Dex-chan lover
Deer horns like that would be quite annoying. Imagine having to deal with them every time you are donning a t-shirt.

Dex-chan lover
It's cute when the main characters have nice friends.

Also I want to touch her antlers

Dex-chan lover
Selling hats in that world must be quite the challenge.

Fed-Kun's army
It looked like their relationship/romance went one step further, but now, 2 steps behind again... Just date already !
Don't get the dialogue of Onizuka with her friends;
Antlers- san was about to talk to her " Yomogi, about that..."
Then Oni-san spots Sawarida, and she goes for him.
The last couple of frames, Antlers-san said " She was going on about her sweetheart" ??
Wasnt Antlers-san the one who was about to talk about them/him??

Fed-Kun's army
Not only do they clearly like each other, but they already have sort of confessed their feelings! But the author has given literally no justification for why they are not just dating yet. This is just poor writing, imo. They will probably only get during the final chapters at this rate.

Dex-chan lover
@theseniorsenor Author: shy, there you go.
Tbh, it pretty much a lot of Manga is like that at this point you can call that a stereotype now. So this actually not that out of place.
Also, this kind of thing can happen in real life, quite common too. Or so i hear

Users who are viewing this thread