Onizuka-chan and Sawarida-kun - Vol. 2 Ch. 45

Dex-chan lover
Love how both of them are aware they're basically going out, just need that confession to come out of their mouths

WHO brought the artist all that sugar and artifichial sweetener that make this chapter so sweet?!?

Thanks for the translation! 🙋
The Japanese Culture sure made this confession thing almost like a marriage proposal, yes? If so then I guess many will need to be fully prepared for the consequences.

Oh yes. The handholding. They're already breaking the rules and went to step 2 already. 😁

Errata:
"In front of that TREE ..."
"In front of that TREE ..."
Not "In front of that three ..."

Not nitpicking. Just I was so confused even with that big three, um tree in the middle. (I had problems with the "Th” sound myself) 😅😅😅

Dex-chan lover
Lmao

that happened to me once. I was caught casually holding the hand of my not-yet-gf who eventually became my gf when we were walking thru a random mall.
Apparently like one person saw us and word spread fast, like idk how. When we got back to college the next Monday I think everybody knew.

@jmas081391
LOL I just read that manga. Good stuff dude.

Dex-chan lover
@ikevinz77 It's not only that. They need the perfect textbook setting for it. Confessing in just any random place won't do.

Fed-Kun's army
I hear the kids today like to hold hands, kiss, have sex, and get married first to make sure their confession will be a success.

They are discussing with each other about where to confess,
isn't it basically a confession of confession at this point!
why bother just get together already!!!

Dex-chan lover
My thoughts exactly last panel. My thoughts. Exactly.

Edit: This reminds me of my friends who were friends with benefits who fell for each other but started acting like middle schoolers when the topic of love started coming up.

Dex-chan lover
goddamit it what is this weird couple lol, they're doing all the steps in the wrong order :p

Screenshot_20210220-102906_Firefox.jpg

- The audience for the last few chapters.

- Amy, our youngest one is trying to eat cat food! what are you doing!?
- huh? nothing... do you think this place feels like a right place for confession?
- ....? what are you talking about?
- well, we know each other since forever.... so I thought...
- Amy! we are, like, 15 years a married couple! our older one is about to sneak out to smoke some weed!

that's how I saw a struggle in this chapter...

Users who are viewing this thread