Onizuka-chan and Sawarida-kun

Contributor
The same chapters as pre-serialisation, but in a different order...

It's actually kind of funny how much difference it does make. He comes off as much more sincere if you introduce him like this XD

@Noobymanfire Seems the two entries got merged, likely due to how little was different, just a few lining changes and little details to their uniform.

When your 7 year old daughter goes from 0 to horn touching with her boyfriend...like, 7x worse than hand holding!

If its less than 15 pages most people (me included) will not even bother with it.
I hope the author realises this. Otherwise just make it some 4 coma and let it rot in the corner of the internet.

Dex-chan lover
We're reaching levels of wholesome fluff we didn't believe possible!

Dex-chan lover
@konzolmester
Considering that each one of the chapters for this manga reaches top ten in the "6 hours" column, I think that this most people, in fact, do bother with it. Especially compared to all those longer manga that get barely a single comment on each chapter.

@Pengy_Z Hope you know that almost everything is "popular" in japan. Doesn't matter what people like to read, if 1-2 japanese media says so then the whole world says so.
Can't take anything at face value anymore. But what I can trust is my preference.

Dex-chan lover
BisSVFPCAAAwZ7j.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread