Online Game Nakama to Sashi Off shitara Shokuba no Onijoushi ga Kita - Vol. 1 Ch. 19.6

LMFAO last week i had to deal w an elevator cockblock from 🍒🔮 and now this week this manga w the street light im 💀✋ tysm for the translation!

still mad they ended it without the vacation plot line, I wanted the cliché foreign hotel worker hitting on the uke to get the seme to really push through the misunderstanding barrier. Love that trope.

Dex-chan lover
thankssssassssss mannn shirase needs some heart of steel to brace that slowpoke

Thanks so much for your hardwork! Excited that you'll also be translating the stuff on Twitter (I've been stalking it while relying on google translate lol). Also, I'm so happy to know that the tweet I saw did mean a sequel is in the works!!
Maybe it'll be more intimate but either way I love their relationship+the story and I'm excited to see them be cute together!! (and see kumada!) ♡

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGH! What is this buttfuckery?!?!?!!?! Our kiss got CENSORED BY THAT FUCKING LIGHT POLE! WHYYYY! ;_____________________;

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Anyways, thanks for translating this chapter! Excited to see the other twitter extras!

Thank you aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I'm so happy there was an extra! I will definitely check out the Twitter extras too! Thank you for your hard work!!!

Not CENSORING the ONLYYY kiss we got!! But I'm glad we got to "see" it lol. It was such a cute & funny series

Thanks for the all chapters!! ♡

boi we're really thristing for them and all we got is censored kiss??i'm sad ;-;
but i honestly like all of the characters haha

Double-page supporter
ahhhh extra chapter?? omg... thank you so much all!!! so very cute journey 😌💖🥰🥰🥰

i probably got diabetes.. i just think most mc i read so far is so dense. bdw their misunderstanding so funny.. i really like this. i wish author start another an interesting story.

What a fun journey it's been! XD
And why street light has to censor the kiss T.T damnit huwee

I wonder what's the buzzing when the kiss is.. Please have another chapter or panel to explain that!!! I kinda waiting it to be Kumada texting Shirase saying they shouldn't kiss on the road!! XD arhhh but then it turns out nothing, and now I wonder what's the use of that phone buzzing ahhahhaha

I wish there are more T.T

Users who are viewing this thread