Online Game Nakama to Sashi Off shitara Shokuba no Onijoushi ga Kita - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

I love nmura's work so much it's always a shame when a series ends but at the same time it makes me so happy.

Thank you for working hard on all 20 chapters

Aghhh, honestly, I wanted to see more of their relationship. I hope the author gives us an extra chapter or epilogue because THAT DEFINETELY WASN'T ENOUGH FOR ME

But nonetheless, this was a very sweet and clumsy manga! Thank you for the translations!

WAIT THATS IT?!?!?! We need at least one more chapter of them finally being a lovey dovey couple I DIDNT GO THROUGH ALL THIS PAIN JUST FOR IT TO END LIKE THIS

Just two adults fall in love... this ending is kinda sweet. I just need an extra or something like them go on a date and just talk about life or s*it. But yeah, this is sweet. And totally agree with @Csc there.

Thank you for the translation!

nnnnnn NNOOOOOO we didn't even get a kiss? not even vanilla handholding?? How can it be over when they still don't feel like an actual couple??? This was too light on the romance, even for shounen-ai...
Also big oof to poor Kumada... in an ideal world he would get his own spinoff :')

Thanks for the great translations Huffly Parfait Team, and I hope you'll continue to bring us Nmura's works in the future <3

Aaaaaaaaa this is okay as an ending, but I'm still thirsty for mooooreeee

Man, this was so cute but way too short. It feels like there's way too many loose ends and unresolved threads, including with our main couples development as a couple and ESPECIALLY leaving Kumada and his passions totally hanging.

Despite the lack of actual romance, this has been one of my favorite shounen ai manga this year because it's just so funny. Hashimoto-san is so dumb, but I love him so much. Even though Kumada-kun got rejected all over again, I'm glad he finally got to convey his feelings in a way that was clearly understood. Also, Shirase-san is impressively patient. @HufflyParfait Thank you for your wonderful translations! Also, I hope you'll be uploading translations for the Twitter extra because I think a lot of readers would appreciate the couple content.

Please at least give me a kiss scene!!!
*frustated

It's end already :'(
Thank you to the scanlation team for the fast release. This become my favourite shounen ai manga for this year, I think.
<3

Waaah it’s over?? Very cute overall!! I hope there’s an special extra chapter or something that delves a bit more into the progression of their relationship. I’m sure those two will face silly misunderstandings and sweet moments!! Cute couple 🥰

Still feel a bit bad for kuma tho, he was so earnest and adorable. I hope he gets his own story too:)

Thanks for all the hard work! I really enjoyed this manga

WHAT THIS WAS THE END? NOOO
it was very cute but I wish it was longer so we could see more of their development and their relationship. Kind of felt like a rushed ending

Users who are viewing this thread