Online Game Nakama to Sashi Off shitara Shokuba no Onijoushi ga Kita - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

N-now...kiss, where was my kiss??
Very cute all the same, looking forward to any extras that may exist...pls exist. 😩

Thanks for all your hard work translating this!

Aaaaaah this was such a cute and funny manga I'm a little sad it's ending so soon. Thanks for the translations~

Oh noooooooooooooooooooooo, is this really the end???? This was so short!! I wanted to see them developing their relationship a little bit more, and maybe seeing Kumada-kun finding someone else ;;

Well, nonetheless this was such an awesome series! It gotta be one of my favorites in the past couple years, it's just so lighthearted and funny!! Thank you so much for translating this!

WE DIDNT EVEN GET A KISS ARGHHHHHHDLSBCLANRKXSJRH

MY HEART. IT ACHEs

This is the part where I just insert my mental continuation of the series. It was a good one, sad to see it over so soon. 😢

the complete shock i had reading that this chapter was the end..... im gonna miss them so much!!! wish we'd had more development but overall this was a super fun ride <3 <3 <3

Can finally get a good night sleep because my dumb son Hashimoto finally gets it 😌😌
Thank you Huffly Parfait team for bringing this manga 😍 let's hope for a sequel!! 😜

Anyway, there is a kiss in the extra on the mangaka's twitter page, guys 😀 that's more than what I got from Cherry Magic finale 😣

Contributor
IZZAT IT? REALLY? At least add the extras to the tankoubon, dammit!

And now we need a spinoff of their dating life. I wish that more bl comics followed established couples instead of ending when they get together. I love seeing portrayals of queer couple’s domestic lives and friendships, and I think a continuation of this comic would be super nice.

And as far as bl comics go, this was pretty funny and genuine.

Users who are viewing this thread