Online Game Nakama to Sashi Off shitara Shokuba no Onijoushi ga Kita - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Contributor
And there's the title, guess the series is over, good work everyone!

/s

I know I shouldn’t expect too much, but I really hope they discuss the problems they have at their workplace as opposed to going the “I’m falling in love so let’s never mention our past differences again” route.

lolololol im dying of laughter. THEY FINALLY METTTT! looking forward to the next chapter! thank youuuu

Lololol.......... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Finally meeting 😂😂
Thx for the translation

I half wish salted salmon and aaaaa ended up hitting it off and then making UMA super jealous.

Dex-chan lover
THANK YOU FOR THE MASS RELEASE, no suspense, no wait, but it's still a god damn cliffhanger!

THAT WAS SUCH A HARD CHAPTER TO READ LAMAOAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I KEEP ON FACEPALMING AND SCREAMING THEN GO FORWARD ONE PAGE AND THEN SCREAM AGAIN AND THEN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

lmao i thought you were gonna be done scanlating at the part where they haven't met yet but you had us in the second half

This is sooo gooood. Had me rolling on the floor laughing. Or something like that. Thanks for the update. I love you guys!

Fed-Kun's army
SCREAMS I'M CATCHING UP ON THE UPDATES I MISSED RN AND OH MY GOD 😭💀😂😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread