Online Game Nakama to Sashi Off shitara Shokuba no Onijoushi ga Kita

Group Leader
Ch.13 has been updated! For those who read the chapter on Nov 7th, there were two missing pages which now have been added. Sorry about that haha (thank you arangoth for the notice).

Phew, the misunderstanding's finally gonna get resolved...or at least I think. That final page of their younger selves are also so cutee!! Thank you translators!

Group Leader
it's a nice break from something like the chicken manga lmao
are these every other month releases or-?

i read these 15 chapter in one go
DIDNT EXPECT THIS TOBE THJS HILARIOUS LMAOOOOO

Group Leader
@Xivilization
@notechii

It's really normal, it' used to accentuate that something has two sides to them. It basically means "with", or "and".
So like a businessman-cum-professor means that someone is both a businessman and professor.

I see it often in novels, reviews, and on the news or reports. But maybe it's used less and less because people keep associating it with the sexual cum. I see people misspell -cum- as -come too for the same reason...

So anyways, it's saying he's both high-spec and handsome.

this manga is so fun! i've got a stupid grin on my face almost constantly lol

i'm on ship salted salmon tho. 😥 my poor confused child

UxU♡ it's cuteee

Poor salted salmon, but the author probably wants Umaxaaaaa sooo :x may be saltee salmon can be with someone else? I'm sure he's cute as neko too

This is the kind of misunderstanding that I like to read. Also, I can relate to their game and irl difference in personality. 😆😆

Is there only two chapters left in the series? I visited the author’s twitter, seems they only posted a mini omake of it and no further updates as well on pixiv.

Kind of unfortunate, I really like these characters and would’ve loved to see more with them.

@redbeanbunny Ah ty, I’ve only heard of it being used in an academic context, Cum Laude, so it didn’t even click that there was an actual meaning but I’ve never really heard of it being used asides from that

Users who are viewing this thread