Only I Know That the World Will End - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Setting aside the bad TL work, this chapter is basically the "pep-talk" event that makes the MC get past the trauma of the previous chapter. (Where he realized how insanely strong the monsters become after a few hours.)
It seems a little fast, but he's basically like the Dark Souls MC: as long as he stays sane, he can retry as many times as he wants. And get stronger between attempts, slow as it is.
So it's just a matter of keeping his eye on the progress he makes rather than the distant goal to reach.

Staff should really disallow shit like this, a bunch of chapters uploaded at once, obvious machine translation, seems like someone wanting to "claim" this Manga.

gente, hoy en la tarde estaremos arreglando los capitulos donde estan los errores de traduccion, para mejorar la calidad de los siguientes capitulos tambien. Espero que entiendas que estamos haciendo lo mejor que podemos y que no manejamos el idioma.
I

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter

and again alcohol was the solution!

Group Leader
people, today in the afternoon we will be fixing the chapters where the translation errors are, to improve the quality of the following chapters as well. I hope you understand that we are doing the best we can and that we don't handle the language.
Hello, good sir. Should I do the English translation for this? Since you're done working on this one in your own language. Can I take it over under the English language translation?

Group Leader
we are going for chapter 15 in english
Okay, by the way, you should take your time and see everything if it's passable. don't rush it for a quality release. We can wait even a month for one chapter or two

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
this seems awfully cruel for MC to give his love interest a literal doomsday proclamation and damn her to death in that world while he's off crying.

Dex-chan lover
So after seeing that having other people say "status" shows them a status screen, is he going to use this info to quickly convince friends and co-workers in his next re-do's of the on-coming dangers?
What about the dude he saw getting eaten by a goblin in ch.1 (or was it 2?)? This guy sees people begging for his help in-front of him, like the legless woman captured by goblins, acts shocked and disgusted, then proceeds to forget about them...
He's coming across as big of a monster as any of the ACTUAL monsters.

Dex-chan lover
Why would you try to translate something in a language you don't speak? It doesn't look like it's the TL second language either

Users who are viewing this thread