Only I Know That the World Will End - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
When we seen that it's a girl in a bin i got happy, then i got sad when i seen her cancer bags, then i got happy when we seen her cunny sister 😭 😭 😭 and i guess i should have cared when they got killed or something?

Dex-chan lover
i expected it, but it happened pretty fast. Repeat sequence/reverse time abilities are pretty common trope, but I do like that this one tries to take it a bit further with new deaths, new monsters or problems every time with no actual progress towards the original goal. Not to say this is particularly original, but I usually see this ability used to deal with one specific issue at a time.

Group Leader
the sisters never show up again, mc didnt even try to save or checking them after defeating first boss
mc can save or check them before encountering minotour
honestly its out of character since mc doing funeral for them and everything but choose to ignore them to die in the end
maybe the writer forgot about them, who knows
honestly at first it was fun but it become generic and stale after this

Last edited:
Supporter
We’re like 5 chapters from the OP going all groundhog “I am god” without caring about any consequences of his actions. Be fun if they updated his checkpoint and forced him to live with the consequences of his actions. But who am I to expect nuance from this.

Dex-chan lover
at least, it was a quick death and they died together with a smile on their face. 😔

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter
rather extreme
also a cannibal plant ... does it eat other plants? eating humans as a plant isnt realy cannibalism i would argue

Users who are viewing this thread