Only I Know That the World Will End - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
At least it was a quick, painless death. And this is why you never say thank you or put your guard down before it's totally safe :fml:

Dex-chan lover
the sisters never show up again, mc didnt even try to save or checking them after defeating first boss
mc can save or check them before encountering minotour
honestly its out of character since mc doing funeral for them and everything but choose to ignore them to die in the end
maybe the writer forgot about them, who knows
honestly at first it was fun but it becomes generic and stale after this
Thinking back on it, I think you're right.
It was may probably a "beginner's introduction to" type manga, of which I stumbled into again, though the chapters I've read should've been sign enough of what it was.

Dex-chan lover
why the fuck are you even announcing this manga if your site is a mix of english and spanish and all your shit is in spanish? goddammit man

Dex-chan lover
the sisters never show up again, mc didnt even try to save or checking them after defeating first boss
honestly its out of character since mc doing funeral for them and everything but choose to ignore them to die in the end
honestly at first it was fun but it become generic and stale after this
Thank you for this. Now I can be sure the lack of quality is not entirely on the awful translation. It's a bad series translated terribly.

so I checked the future chapters on their scanlator site. It's still very bad. Not worth reading until someone else picks it up

Dex-chan lover
honestly at first it was fun but it become generic and stale after this
Welp...

Double-page supporter
We’re like 5 chapters from the OP going all groundhog “I am god” without caring about any consequences of his actions. Be fun if they updated his checkpoint and forced him to live with the consequences of his actions. But who am I to expect nuance from this.
It does update his checkpoint after he defeats the minotaur, things do change, like you can see the Indonesian translation to at least look at what will happen you know

Dex-chan lover
This translation is genuinely so crap, you might as well not even try to translate it.
Do you guys usually translate shitty Chinese comics? Jesus christ, at least put some effort into proof reading it.

Users who are viewing this thread