Only I Know That the World Will End - Vol. 3 Ch. 21

Group Leader
The manga portrays death in a good way, it doesn't just mush it over with redo, it's accompanied by pain as you're carrying the feeling(experience) along with each resurrection. Just like how one avoids wasps after getting stung by them, the experience itself doesn't disappear.

Aggregator gang
Absolutely massive release there mate, and impressive TL quality, plus no watermarks, and actual credits page with explanations! Bless you, honestly. Keep up the amazing work!

Double-page supporter
Thanks so much for the mass release. I would have been happy with just one chapter but you came in with almost a dozen.

Thanks, King.

You have no idea how grateful I am that we actually have a proper translation now, and I don't need to access a website full of malware (the website of the previous group responsible for the **** MTL) to read the latest chapters.

Not only that, but you also translated more chapters than the MTL have available (up to 18). You are a freaking legend.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
i'm glad she helped the mc when he was having the same hardships, it's not easy to overcome that kind of situation, i hope he will do the same for her, i actually was happy that they could share the revive especially with the fact that she can also keep her memory so they both understand what happens, i hope she will get over it soon soloing is fine but it's always great to have an ally to face such events

Dex-chan lover
to be honest, the turning point for him overcoming his own trauma of the reincarnation skill was her cheering him on and supporting him... so I was a bit disappointed he didn't try to do the same. hope he does come around to it.

although understandable that he doesn't want to put her through more trauma, it isn't gonna help either or if she becomes more of a liability...

Dex-chan lover
I hope she sticks around and actually becomes stronger to help. Although 1 man army stories are fun, having a duo can be just as fun and more interesting, especially if they have 2 conflicting personalities

Users who are viewing this thread