Only I Know That the World Will End - Vol. 5 Ch. 34

Power Uploader
Repost from chapter 28:
A few things to note:
I originally planned to redo the whole series but my autism only goes so far.

I’ve seen some shitty releases over the years, but holy shit the retarded ape is among the worse. At least half of the dialogue is made-up garbage not even Google/DeepL would get wrong. So I recommend you re-read the chapters.

Anyone defending that scumbag is a brain-dead moron and so is anyone saying that “translation” is fine or good.

The raws are terrible, so I’m not going to put the effort into doing redraws or any fancy editing. If by some miracle someone has access to high-quality raws and by some even bigger miracle wants to redo the chapters I’ll gladly provide the scripts for the chapters and even the PSDs if you think they’d help. Oh yeah, some typos and other minor mistakes might be present, sorry about that.

I expect the ape to seethe and mass-release their shit in the near future, I hope you enjoy their releases. He might even get so butthurt he could try sniping some of the Twitter shorts I scanlate, just don’t tell him they are oneshots.

Group Leader
Repost from chapter 28:
A few things to note:

I’ve seen some shitty releases over the years, but holy shit the retarded ape is among the worse. At least half of the dialogue is made-up garbage not even Google/DeepL would get wrong. So I recommend you re-read the chapters.

Anyone defending that scumbag is a brain-dead moron and so is anyone saying that “translation” is fine or good.

The raws are terrible, so I’m not going to put the effort into doing redraws or any fancy editing. If by some miracle someone has access to high-quality raws and by some even bigger miracle wants to redo the chapters I’ll gladly provide the scripts for the chapters and even the PSDs if you think they’d help. Oh yeah, some typos and other minor mistakes might be present, sorry about that.

I expect the ape to seethe and mass-release their shit in the near future, I hope you enjoy their releases. He might even get so butthurt he could try sniping some of the Twitter shorts I scanlate, just don’t tell him they are oneshots.
Don't worry Boss, Already Blocked Those Damned Apes!
Thanks for Taking Over!

Dex-chan lover
@Sullieman Haven't read through all of these but I have to give you massive praise for all of this. Like I know this manga isn't popular but it is one that I like for the art since it has an interesting grim plus edge factor to it. Like when the other translator was pumping out a massive amount but then dropped it, I was sadden that this was going to rot away by a group that claims they have "paid translators" that did their chapters. They don't even care about some of the constructive criticism people give them but then again it shows they don't care about the author's work. They snipe active translated titles that I was seriously contemplating about commissioning someone to snipe them back. Anyways thank you so much for the translations & saving the brain cells of many.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating! You should make some indecent ape joke out there!

Dex-chan lover
@Sullieman Haven't read through all of these but I have to give you massive praise for all of this. Like I know this manga isn't popular but it is one that I like for the art since it has an interesting grim plus edge factor to it. Like when the other translator was pumping out a massive amount but then dropped it, I was sadden that this was going to rot away by a group that claims they have "paid translators" that did their chapters. They don't even care about some of the constructive criticism people give them but then again it shows they don't care about the author's work. They snipe active translated titles that I was seriously contemplating about commissioning someone to snipe them back. Anyways thank you so much for the translations & saving the brain cells of many.
that whole ordeal was weird and i didn't even read up to date yet because i'm waiting for good tl

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translations, Sullieman.

Aside from that, man, I was not expecting the old dude to betray us like that, I thought he was cool :_;

Dex-chan lover
Repost from chapter 28:
A few things to note:

i kneel to you and your autism

Dex-chan lover
thank you for saving us from the apes.

Also i figured it would be alan but alas lmao.

Dex-chan lover
Repost from chapter 28:
A few things to note:

I'm not even read the the rightdark one lol. Because I'm Indonesian, so the Indonesian one sufficient for me :lul:.

Fed-Kun's army
Repost from chapter 28:
A few things to note:

Hi, Ape group's proofreader.

While I, again, do not know if you're referring to chapters I have not worked on (I worked on 32-36 and 39-41, if the TS didn't mess up again), I would like to apologize if my work has been sub-par. While I try to make sure things are readable, I am working with a script that's been MTL'd twice from JP -> ESP -> ENG. If there are any specific notes you would like to give, I would be happy to hear.

As for the chapter, I think you've done a nice job with the translation, as the story is more coherent than what I've had to work with. I would personally suggest you practice mental scripting (i.e. imagine the characters speaking in the voice you can imply from them) to better help with maintaining the dialogue. Otherwise, you just need to be careful with the grammar (punctuation use and spelling) and you'll be golden.

Users who are viewing this thread