Only Sense Online - Vol. 10 Ch. 54 - Tea Party and Mischiefs

Group Leader
Thanks for picking this. It's been half year since the last chapter 😞

Dex-chan lover
Mischevious Fairy is quite the jerk. Probably good for aggro tanks but even then the best of aggro tanks tend to want to control aggro delicately. Very skeptical for crafters.

Thanks for the latest chapter :)

Now we just need someone to start on the LN again.

Dex-chan lover
@Newbii besides the occasional dive inte breast like the one here (and that is highly questionable too and i am not a fan of that), this fairy is totally useless. Or rather an absolute danger for the player. In a normal/real game such a fairy would be just a wipe-inducing horror. If she hasnt a single merit and just such demerits, then it is a horrible design.

Double-page supporter
@monkey123

The CHARACTERS dislike PKers, as anyone should. The manga treats it neutrally, and most characters don't mind PVP. I think there was even a PVP event or two they joined.

But fuck PKers and anyone who says otherwise. Other people just trying to get shit done, trying to spend their time enjoying themselves as they make stuff or collect stuff or complete missions or wander around or RP or whatever and then some uppity bitch kid runs in with a twinked-out char he probably bought from an account seller specifically just to kill as many people as possible and laugh at them because he can't easily be stopped.

Kind of thing that'd get someone choked out RL if identities got exposed.

Double-page supporter
@CountryMage

Seems familiar, but it's been awhile since we were at that point. Still, PKing in general is pretty shit. Even if you're not a troll you're still fucking up some innocent players' likely limited entertainment time for personal gain. I can't think of a situation where that's not a pretty dick move.

Unless it's against the sort of person who keeps themselves ready for open PVP at all times and is going around expecting/looking for it themselves. PK RP meetups, PK-enabled areas (if you're here, it's to kill or be killed), that kind of thing.

Double-page supporter
"ah after ten thousand years I'm free, now to conquer earth!" read this from the beginning now that it has updated.

Dex-chan lover
The manga kind of glossed over it during the PvP event but if I remember right, the PK RP players mostly PK with other PKers. It's just the assholes PKers who were trying to level up asap were the problems and the RP PKers did in fact step in to deal with the offenders. Of course sometimes PvE players will PvP with the RP PKers but it's more like a cautious respect and the RP PKers do prod the player to make sure they're ok with the PvP (sure they act like assholes about it but they're at least giving a way to accept or back out). The PKers keep the PKers in check.

Users who are viewing this thread