Only Sense Online - Vol. 9 Ch. 48 - Raid Quest and Sky Eyes

Dex-chan lover
"She wants to look after the twins"

It's a game.

Fed-Kun's army
so basically the flame Squad is a real PK guild while the other PK guild is just a gathering wannabe pk chump

Dex-chan lover
Just use poison, Yun. How hard can it be? Poison arrows. With a little practice, he should be able to make quite deadly poisons, no doubt. Maybe people would call him Poison Nanny afterwards.

Double-page supporter
You know people keep complaining that they wouldn't be able to trust anyone if PK is allowed. There's lots of "safe areas" in which you can't be attacked. This has been mentioned and displayed on numerous occasions. Also I feel being able to PK is just another aspect of playing a game.

Group Leader
Slimes cost 100k,the wooden dolls probably cost a lot more, and they just destroyed over 30 for testing a new skill... I guess money is nothing considering now to Yun since she has been using items that cost millions without flinching lately (including 2 res potion so a newbie doesn't die, cuz why have a newbie lose a few thousand when you can spend tens of millions to prevent it)

Dex-chan lover
I thought the PKers were supposed to be around the wisteria tree. It kinda ruins the plan if they're hanging about the ruined village.

Users who are viewing this thread