Only Sense Online - Vol. 16 Ch. 94 - Quests left behind and Blacksmith

Dex-chan lover
seems like a mistranslation, Myu absolutely looks like she wants to fight during the rampage

Dex-chan lover
FYI, the untranslated line between panels on p.4 more or less says “refer to vol. 11 and 12” for the appearance of Kirin, ehm, I mean “lightning horse”.

Dex-chan lover
seems like a mistranslation, Myu absolutely looks like she wants to fight during the rampage
it isn't really a mistranslstion... it was based off this.. (translation from LKN)

"This isn't the best timing to fight Lightning Horse, we should leave him for later."
"Why is that?"
I asked, but the one who answered me instead, was Myu, who was hugging Ryui and Zakuro.
"It's about time for the Highlands Area to go berserk, so if we challenge him now and it happens,
the difficulty will go up."
Myu who would normally go "let's beat him when it's the hardest!", has noticed my surprised
glance, and had puffed up her cheeks, protesting.
"Certainly there's more experience points when you beat enemy when they're harder, but there's
no point if we can't beat him! So we should first become able to beat the boss, and then we can
try it when it's hardest!"
She said, Sei-nee and Taku nodded to her words. In other words, this kind of thinking is
probably normal.

So, the manga part drops part of it and just gives some basic info.

hope this helps...
just FYI, this is part of Vol 11 that was translated by Krytyk back in the day.

Dex-chan lover
コミック 11 & 12 あたり物思

Yes, it refers to the Manga/comic of vol 11 and 12...
Thanks, I’m quite sure of the meaning of the line, but I wasn’t not sure what the last two characters supposed to be (shorthand handwritten kanji is a nightmare to read...) I thought it was supposed to be “...atari XX” instead of “...atarimono X”. Makes more sense now, thank you for clarifying!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks, I’m quite sure of the meaning of the line, but I wasn’t not sure what the last two characters supposed to be (shorthand handwritten kanji is a nightmare to read...) I thought it was supposed to be “...atari XX” instead of “...atarimono X”. Makes more sense now, thank you for clarifying!
Atari for the win.... wait, 2600 ?? hehe.

I know what you mean, the handwriting of kanji is horrible to read. I think they do it to teach the kids to read other peoples hand scribbles so they can live in society... well, just my basic thought on it... Luckily there wasn't much in this chapter to fight.

Dex-chan lover
Atari for the win.... wait, 2600 ?? hehe.

I know what you mean, the handwriting of kanji is horrible to read. I think they do it to teach the kids to read other peoples hand scribbles so they can live in society... well, just my basic thought on it... Luckily there wasn't much in this chapter to fight.
If there are a lot, the publisher is to blame, haha.
I can’t imagine people, including native readers enjoy reading many hand scrawlings. I know I wouldn’t even in English. :LOL:

Users who are viewing this thread