Only Sense Online - Vol. 16 Ch. 95 - The Land Emperor's Tortoise Medal and New Challenges

Dex-chan lover
Here is chapter 95

A Day late, blame realatives, otherwise, woot, its here.

As mentioned on my upload of Bofuri a few days ago, I've been delayed cause of computer issues. Had to get it repaired. but its finally back and I feel alive.

Enjoy
Wabbit

Dex-chan lover
Ooh that blush from Yun and then later that carry from Taku. It makes it too hard not to ship Taku and Yun I swear.

But yeah an item to make (most) mobs not attack you in a hostile area is an AMAZING find, especially for a character like Yun who would rather just collect material, a +2% increase as well, over fighting anyways. Thats super worth it.

Dex-chan lover
Ooh that blush from Yun and then later that carry from Taku. It makes it too hard not to ship Taku and Yun I swear.

But yeah an item to make (most) mobs not attack you in a hostile area is an AMAZING find, especially for a character like Yun who would rather just collect material, a +2% increase as well, over fighting anyways. Thats super worth it.
Personally I don't ship them, it would ruin the gag, their current dynamic is much funnier (it also helps that I'm more for Yun x Endou shipper, though I guess technically Yun could date Endou in real life and Taku in game :p )

Dex-chan lover
That kind of crushing blow is essentially just a crit chance that increases average damage by 10%. Which is okay for normal use and great if you're pressing numbers. Probably stacks effectively.

That 2% success rate can be insignificant, good, or awesome, depending on the normal success. Needs context. But a mob-pacifier is awesome.

Eh, damage reduction not being good unless it's completely blocked? That's a bit on the elite side of things. Quite the other direction, magic negation can be absolutely OP.

Dex-chan lover
Crafting games when you have no internet.

Damage reduction consumables when you're being one shot is invaluable... As long as it's enough to reduce the damage to survive at least a hit, it might as well be a negation that you can reuse just by healing.

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow wabbit, you learned to typeset? These texts look nice. You should totally re-typeset your older chs lol

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow wabbit, you learned to typeset? These texts look nice. You should totally re-typeset your older chs lol
oh, so you are one of those who hate Comic Sans huh??? hehe..
These are the fonts I'm using for the characters.

Sei = Georgia
Myu = Oregano
Yun = Cambria
Claude = Mangabey
Taku = Constantia
Misc Char = Candara
Priest = Irish Grover
Spells = Microsoft YaHei
Notes = Ink Free
Speech outside of Bubbles = MV Boli
Locations = Courier new
Window Panel = Microsoft YaHei
Blacksmith = Bahnschrift

just incase you were curious

Dex-chan lover
oh, so you are one of those who hate Comic Sans huh??? hehe..
If I were to typeset something, I'd use Comic Sans on purpose. While you can argue about the aesthetics of it, it is one of the most readable fonts out there.

Fed-Kun's army
So that item works like Linken Sphere in dota but consumable. I hope that item is cooldownable after usage so player can't abuse it. It's still worth if material is common and costs cheeper.

Thanks for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread