Onna dakara, to Party wo Tsuihou Sareta no de Densetsu no Majo to Saikyou Tag wo Kumimashita - Ch. 17.2

Dex-chan lover
Woo-hoo they did it. Tanya won and Raian is out cold in the dirt like he deserves. All is right with this comically misogynistic world...

So what now? I suppose we'll find out next time.

Thanks for the translation Squiggles and co.

Dex-chan lover
the dude was thrown around, spit on and used to clean the *hit out of your shoes X3

Dex-chan lover
I still salute to the dude. Even-thought he just got burn literally and termly, he seem looks very much alive. Maybe this is Laplace aka Venus Beauty doing.

Dex-chan lover
Tanya is a two champion now with two different parties yeah? Let's go!
Woo-hoo they did it. Tanya won and Raian is out cold in the dirt like he deserves. All is right with this comically misogynistic world...

So what now? I suppose we'll find out next time.

Thanks for the translation Squiggles and co.
I assume it is Tanya's turn to help out resolving Laplace's issues with Maxwell. Nadine might have some story with her assassin past. If the sexy kemonomimi mage actually joins the party she might have her story arc also.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm. Where's the barrier when Laplace went in the pit to help Tanya? It seems like to only thing this barrier do is disgracing that guy.

Dex-chan lover
...wait,
if she only won now that Raian was thrown off the ring... wouldn't Laplace joining her in there disqualify her?
Well, personally I think that the fact she only did so to knock out the dragon that was not Raian's (since he could not control) would mean it did not count, but... If it is not made clear...

Contributor
Only fair that asshole gets public indecency as part of his humiliating comeuppance, if it were a female villain in his position I'm sure she would've lost her clothes long ago.

Expectations regarding the dragon subverted, it's not dead, tamed like a pet or turned into a stereotypical anthropomorphic dragon loli. I hope this win helps their social situation even by a little. It's a clear demonstration of women being capable in their world.

Double-page supporter
Let's fucking go Tanya really beats the shit out of ryan with NO mercy at all!!! Also can't wait for tanya to the tame the dragon :D

Users who are viewing this thread