Onna dakara, to Party wo Tsuihou Sareta no de Densetsu no Majo to Saikyou Tag wo Kumimashita - Ch. 25.1

Dex-chan lover
So is Maxwell higher than the King? Cause unless the King allowed it, I doubt Maxwell would have the authority to do things to the Princess.
Then again, how this world views females, King might not give a shit.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
So is Maxwell higher than the King? Cause unless the King allowed it, I doubt Maxwell would have the authority to do things to the Princess.
Then again, how this world views females, King might not give a shit.

Thanks for the TL

Dude's been alive for 1000+ years, at this point you can be pretty certain the king's just figurehead/'secretary' so Maxwell doesn't have to deal with politics himself.

Dex-chan lover
I can't even... Wow! Maxwell is easily one of the most hateable baddies... All this time and he is still experimenting on people - the Princess for goodness sake!

I hope his end is nasty and painful.

Dex-chan lover
30U89bC6e5g.jpg

Cute.
And holy fuck, I did not expect that ending :worry:

Dex-chan lover
… so how should deal with this MF? I’m kinda getting a “Blood Eagle” type execution vibe for what we should do to Maxwell. Though being Drawn and Quartered is always a classic. The Iron Bull would also be a good choice.

Double-page supporter
… so how should deal with this MF? I’m kinda getting a “Blood Eagle” type execution vibe for what we should do to Maxwell. Though being Drawn and Quartered is always a classic. The Iron Bull would also be a good choice.
You know what, let’s do all all of those and more! Make him really regret immortality.

Dex-chan lover
Well....he's not a very nice person is he? 🤣 I love understatements.

Just make him powerless and give him to someone that gets off on torture. ANd done.

Users who are viewing this thread