Onna dakara, to Party wo Tsuihou Sareta no de Densetsu no Majo to Saikyou Tag wo Kumimashita - Ch. 27.3

Dex-chan lover
And he says it himself, everything up to now was born out of his warped personality and fear of women... He altered the course of history cause "girls won't just do whatever I say!"

And I hate to say it, but as stupid as that motivation is... It isn't farfetched. We've historically seen worse done for less.

Still, his utter destruction and humiliation is long overdue... Let us cheer our gals onwards as they beat him into the oily smear he deserves to be.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh they better not make this boring ass villain the final boss.

And yeah kinda funny how Tanya basically upended most of what he worked for by accident. She was too OP to be held down in the university, she accidentally blew up Laplace's prison and of course threatened the higher ups at the uni to be fair.

Dex-chan lover
We already know that the author dont have the balls to kill Anyone in this series, otherwise she Would have killed the cunt from her former party…
Maybe the girls won't kill him, but he could still die. For example, he might get so desperate to defeat Tanya and Laplace that he tries absorbing too much energy to boost his power, and his body can't handle it. Or the girls destroy his energy-draining technology, and it inadvertently causes his body to rapidly age, and he goes from a young guy to a shriveled old man to dust. Or his lies and depravities are revealed to the royal family, and he gets a public execution.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe the girls won't kill him, but he could still die. For example, he might get so desperate to defeat Tanya and Laplace that he tries absorbing too much energy to boost his power, and his body can't handle it. Or the girls destroy his energy-draining technology, and it inadvertently causes his body to rapidly age, and he goes from a young guy to a shriveled old man to dust. Or his lies and depravities are revealed to the royal family, and he gets a public execution.
since he is hopping bodies pretty sure his "death" would be his consciousness being bitch slapped out of the current body

Dex-chan lover
And I hate to say it, but as stupid as that motivation is... It isn't farfetched. We've historically seen worse done for less.
Which is what is the worse about him: he is, in a way, realistic.
A stupid and petty person, but with some resources and power he can hide his true being.
Driven by just some stupid personal ambition that in the ending scheme of things is small but that gives lots of consequences to everyone else.
Even how his goals were shifted from his own failures to blaming a group of others he does not belong to so he can use those differences as justification (in this case the opposite gender) is unfortunately very realistic.

I must say, for as too preachy as much of this story had been to the point it sometimes became ridiculous (I already voiced my opinion about how the first "villain" was turned so pathetic he became more something to pity his punishment than to relish)
Maxwell is pretty much on point to be hated and enjoy his downfall.

since he is hopping bodies pretty sure his "death" would be his consciousness being bitch slapped out of the current body
Pretty much hoping for this.
Whoever is in his current body is as much a victim of his as everyone else here.

Dex-chan lover
They gotta end this incel quickly. He is a massive eyesore. I'm sure there's guys who don't do what he wants either who he can't control, but it's gotta be the women he fucks over.

Thanks for the TL
you're using the word incel wrong, the fact he has a biological daughter disqualifies him from being an incel, he's just a raging misogynist

Dex-chan lover
We all know the author dont have the balls to do that, he Will probably get off with a slap on the wrist

Users who are viewing this thread