Onna dakara, to Party wo Tsuihou Sareta no de Densetsu no Majo to Saikyou Tag wo Kumimashita - Ch. 28.1

Dex-chan lover
I honestly forgot about Nadine. I mean, I wondered why she was not there when the foxgirl was first shown, but after that...

And yeah, as a healer she should at least know the basics of magic... including a kind of obvious weakness of any magic system that uses magic circles: the magic circles.
Most of them have a way to make it harder to disrupt them, like the circle being made or turning into magic itself so you would need to struggle with your own against it (circles are a very resistant shape, cilinders are so strong when dealing with surrounding pressure thus being used for submarines and all). Those that are made from physical circles turned into magic may or may not ruin the circle itself for later reuse.
But if the magic circle is kept a physical thing and magic only circulates through it, and something damages it...

And of course, dude is so obsessed with his own ego he ignores that this is even a possibility.

Still confused about what happened though. He himself says draining her magic would not be enough to disable Laplace, yet she was disabled?
Is her magic just out of balance from the drainage, or are those weird squiggles that appeared ar a second a weaker magic draining linked directly at her to feed to the "brides" thus "eats up" any magic she, and only she, tries to do (since they are her clones and all, that should not be that hard relatively speaking, not as powerful as a circle to affect everyone inside but easier than "anything in this room but me")?

Thank you for the chapter! I'm kinda upset he actually got away, I really hope they don't draw this out.
These chapters are being split into three. Even if they don't, they are.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update! see you guys next year and happy holiday.

Still confused about what happened though. He himself says draining her magic would not be enough to disable Laplace, yet she was disabled?

Bro, read again on the second panel page 2. he said about can't kill her.

Contributor
He was careless at first, but I guess that wasn't enough to take him down for good. He had a solid plan of escape despite being sloppy about trying to capture Laplace. Seems it's time for the next stage of the battle, like some RPGs the final boss will have an initial minor encounter with the protagonists, then escape/leave because it's not yet time for the final battle.

I don't like the idea that they may have to fight against Arienora as the penultimate boss though. Damn that slippery scumbag, but his cowardly nature makes it likely for him to try and make her fight them before they get to him the next time they find him.

Users who are viewing this thread