Onna dakara, to Party wo Tsuihou Sareta no de Densetsu no Majo to Saikyou Tag wo Kumimashita - Ch. 29.3

Dex-chan lover
It always was if we are being honest considering how over the top misogynist (and in your face) antagonist's speeches were in previous chapters. Its kinda bordering parody but you know its played straight and that makes it even worse lol.
Nah it's great, it's just the author's unfiltered hatred of patriarchy and misogyny, makes you really able to feel the emotions behind it. Like sure it doesn't make it the best written, but it's focusing more on the emotion of the story

Dex-chan lover
It always was if we are being honest considering how over the top misogynist (and in your face) antagonist's speeches were in previous chapters. Its kinda bordering parody but you know its played straight and that makes it even worse lol.
Tanya's previous party was kinda fun with how pathethic he was and the university is based on an IRL incident. It was a bit much at times. I liked the loud mouthed noble at the restaurant, it felt like rather than being malicious he just wanted to brag to the owner.

This current arc is shit though, the villain is so utterly pathetic it saps the enjoyment out of it.

Dex-chan lover
This current arc is shit though, the villain is so utterly pathetic it saps the enjoyment out of it.
I like this statement, not because I agree with it but because it perfectly encapsulate the manga and the experience of being a woman right now. The villains women are facing IRL are so utterly pathetic it saps the enjoyment out of fighting them.

Double-page supporter
Jeez, it's the finale people, AKA the big bad. I don't know what some of you were expecting after almost reading all the way to the end of this series. There's zero nuauce in this series intentionally and it's great because of it. It doesn't need it.

Dex-chan lover
Nah it's great, it's just the author's unfiltered hatred of patriarchy and misogyny, makes you really able to feel the emotions behind it. Like sure it doesn't make it the best written, but it's focusing more on the emotion of the story
It doesn't really delivers the massage in a proper way though. It makes people laugh due to how over the top it is and it makes the people which this obviously paints as the obvious evil irl laugh even harder. Subtly is a great narrative weapon for those who can wield it. This author just can't.

Double-page supporter
It doesn't really delivers the massage in a proper way though. It makes people laugh due to how over the top it is and it makes the people which this obviously paints as the obvious evil irl laugh even harder. Subtly is a great narrative weapon for those who can wield it. This author just can't.
Man, you really have to re-read the manga.

Dex-chan lover
Dude dropped another hand. He's not a quick learner
Nor does he seem to realize he's in one of those situations where immortality is not an advantage. He can't really out-brute-force Tanya and Laplace in his current state, and Laplace has demonstrated she actually wants to make him suffer, not just kill him. She is perfectly capable of creating a spell that just maims him repeatedly until he wishes he could die. I don't think that's where this is going, but "staring down an archmage who wants to torture you" is a bad time to be immortal.

Dex-chan lover
We some kinda Onna dakara, to Party wo Tsuihou Sareta no de Densetsu no Majo to Saikyou Tag wo Kumimashita, or something?

Dex-chan lover
That is true… kinda wish I had known before I started reading it that it was basically 95% feminist and 5% GL…

Dex-chan lover
kinda wish I had known before I started reading it that it was basically 95% feminist and 5% GL…
If you read the title and read chapter 1 first, then you understand. Especially the series already released few years ago.

Also, it's not like western radical feminist that lots of men will protect the women and keep safe but women is an ungrateful asshole to them. This one is like man are asshole and women is just slave to them. It's different, a lot.

Dex-chan lover
If you read the title and read chapter 1 first, then you understand. Especially the series already released few years ago.

Also, it's not like western radical feminist that lots of men will protect the women and keep safe but women is an ungrateful asshole to them. This one is like man are asshole and women is just slave to them. It's different, a lot.
I kinda wish it would just be a GL fntasy series but should probably have realised after the first case with her former party, that this was going to be a series with little focus on GL and a lot of focus on hating on men...

Dex-chan lover
I kinda wish it would just be a GL fntasy series but should probably have realised after the first case with her former party, that this was going to be a series with little focus on GL and a lot of focus on hating on men...
Where's it hating men? If you're seeing misogynistic assholes and equating that to all men then, that's kind of a you thing.

It's a lighthearted fight against a misogynist and the misogynistic world he's created to protect himself (which is, shit that actually happens). There are plenty of other GL fantasy series, this one is just happens to be venting about misogyny and it was pretty clear about that up front.

Dex-chan lover
If you're seeing misogynistic assholes and equating that to all men then, that's kind of a you thing.
Yes. That whole, "The lady doth protest too much..." and all that. It's a predictable reaction though, especially when some are so sensitive now. The overreaction is pretty funny.

Dex-chan lover
i dont mind that its more "feminist" but come on. this is getting ridiculous. this isnt a girl problem. this guy is just evil doing regular evil stuff, then goes btw i hate women and then continues the regular evil plan.

Users who are viewing this thread