Onna dakara, to Party wo Tsuihou Sareta no de Densetsu no Majo to Saikyou Tag wo Kumimashita - Ch. 31.3

Dex-chan lover
This seems like an ending.

They beat the bad guy, they saved the kingdom, they saved the clones, they got their riches and glories.

What else is there to have as conflict?

Don't tell me that machismo still exists even when they have made openly public all of the sins that their machista leader did.

Is the next arc gonne be all about them dealing with the still lingering machismo in the dark corners of their society?

Edit:I read the novel after this comment, so I already know what will happen. Still, thanks everyone for your thoughtful replies.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Don't tell me that machismo still exists even when they have made openly public all of the sins that their machista leader did.
Looks like either men bitter about losing their elevated position, or overcorrection leading to role reversal?

The glaring rookie feels like the former, "You're just a guy" feels like the latter.

We'll see how it plays out.

Fed-Kun's army

Is the next arc gonne be all about them dealing with the still lingering machismo in the dark corners of their society?
There wasn't anything in the chapter that says they exposed Maxwell's wrongdoings. The announcement of their rank up doesn't even say what problem they solved for the royal family. It sounds to me like Maxwell is just gonna be covered up and forgotten about. It's a pretty ironic ending for that insecure loser.

Dex-chan lover
This seems like an ending.

They beat the bad guy, they saved the kingdom, they saved the clones, they got their riches and glories.

What else is there to have as conflict?

I thought this was around the ending? Unless the author dropped a ln volume 3, there was only 2 ln volumes for this series.

Thanks for the TL

Supporter
This has wound up being pretty good. I wonder if the guard was someone who disparaged the MC early on, since that would be a good bookend.

Dex-chan lover
I thought this was around the ending? Unless the author dropped a ln volume 3, there was only 2 ln volumes for this series.

Thanks for the TL
After your comment I got curious and went and read the google translated web novel.

Yeah you are right this is the final arc, which I am curious how they are gonna do in manga format since that glaring dude is supposed to be the POV character from now on until the end. They already skipped a lot of his context in this chap, so I doubt he will get the intended POV arc.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like either men bitter about losing their elevated position, or overcorrection leading to role reversal?

The glaring rookie feels like the former, "You're just a guy" feels like the latter.

We'll see how it plays out.
It actually makes sense if you think about it, actual feminism was always about equality, so now Tanya and Laplace might need to talk sense into some woman who didn't get the message and act exactly like the man did.

Also, guys being bitter and woman acting bad aren't mutually exclusive, so I think the mangaka will do both, after all it's the only way to stay true to the message we got so far.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Laplace and Tanya invited to dragon village after Laplace's mother heard what happened to Maxwell, Nadine got to deal with her family's assassin since they actually working for another kingdom
I already read the novel after I wrote my comment, I will still thank you for your time regardless.

Dex-chan lover
jDREf3M.png

ohno, bocchi the virus is spreading

Dex-chan lover
There wasn't anything in the chapter that says they exposed Maxwell's wrongdoings. The announcement of their rank up doesn't even say what problem they solved for the royal family. It sounds to me like Maxwell is just gonna be covered up and forgotten about. It's a pretty ironic ending for that insecure loser.
who is this Maxwell you speak of? sounds like an unimportant nobody that nobodies heard of

Users who are viewing this thread