Onna dakara, to Party wo Tsuihou Sareta no de Densetsu no Majo to Saikyou Tag wo Kumimashita - Ch. 31.4

Dex-chan lover
Thank you. Also, this ending was so beautiful. As a reader of the LN would you say the novel or manga were better?
Equal I would say, which I rarely do. The adaption was solid and it follows the LN was nearly 1:1. While I don’t know why they didn’t add the last silent confession from Tanya, but instead they added the kiss which kinda makes up for it? The LN also didn’t have this last argument about the male healer, which I think made it better.

Dex-chan lover
It was great while it lasted. Finished on a good note of the male healer doing it because of his dream.
...That said, the english title of this series is truly terrible... Sexiled?
How it is terrible? She was exiled from her party due to her sex. It's basic wordplay.

Dex-chan lover
I was quietly following this manga & I enjoyed reading this. One thing that bothered me a lot in the first half was the constant reminder that all men were bad or cartoonishly evil. Like sure I get that is the setting of the world but it didn't need to hammer that in throughout the story. The ending is great since it established that both men & women are trying to get along without discrimination as we saw in this chapter. Anyways thank you @SquigglesJP & @blackpoint for completing another manga & hope the artist has another chance to draw a serialization.

Dex-chan lover
That was decent enough ending, I suppose. Would've liked a more solid indicator of their relationship, but I'm satisfied enough with this.

Also, holy crap, the whiplash from that credit page. Nicely done.

Dex-chan lover
That's was decent enough ending, I suppose. Would've like a more solid indicator of their relationship, but I'm satisfied enough with this.
Especially since Tanya actually internally voiced “I love you” towards Laplace in the LN :notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
I was quietly following this manga & I enjoyed reading this. One thing that bothered me a lot in the first half was the constant reminder that all men were bad or cartoonishly evil. Like sure I get that is the setting of the world but it didn't need to hammer that in throughout the story. The ending is great since it established that both men & women are trying to get along without discrimination as we saw in this chapter. Anyways thank you @SquigglesJP & @blackpoint for completing another manga & hope the artist has another chance to draw a serialization.
It was a little hammered throughout, but it really was because of Maxwell. Noticed how everything returned slowly to normal after his demise?

Users who are viewing this thread