Onna Kappuru no Aida ni Haite Mita Otoko

should be tagged as yaoi/shonen ai, as it is heavily implied that they had a threesome

This felt really uncomfortable...
I mean, the guy obviously didn't want that. Yes, he was a perv. But he asked before for consent, even if it was a bit lecherous/creepy. It's pretty obvious he wouldn't have forced them into a hotel if they had said no.
They... withheld some critical information and then essentially raped him. And yes, he wouldn't have cared about their second thoughts either, but that really doesn't make it right.

He gay now!
2ebd6eb3ff1ed53d0549a489bb41baf8c0fed5322930f592852e9c07f289dbe0.png

the tags are here for a reason.
Use them.
It can't be that difficult.

To be honest he looked quite ghey himself so it's no wonder that they didn't explain about their real sex.

@Vofuro He literally admits he'd rape them too. The power dynamic being reversed on a rapist in the middle of an attack doesn't bother me in the least.

That being said, how about we all go out and just agree to not rape each other, mmkay?

@Xel7

Are you still a rapist if you would only rape people who would only rape you under the condition that you would only rape them while they were raping you?

@Xel7
you may want to use a spoiler tag, just saying.
But yeah, you are right, let's just agree to just not rape each other at all.
I still think he would have only raped them if they had had second thoughts and would have stayed away if they didn't agree at first, making him only a mega creep and a rapist-in-opportunity, but then again, that's only a little better than let's-rape-the-creep.
Thinking about it though, he's probably exactly the sort of person who'd rape a girl that can't give consent (due to drugs/drunk or whatever), so I probably shouldn't mind as much.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Users who are viewing this thread