Onna Majutsushi-san, Moto no Sekai e Kaeru Tame ni Ganbarimasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - An unexpected confession

Dex-chan lover
Bro was just waiting for one of them to become a girl so he could jump his friend's bones

Dex-chan lover
Gotta love it when the genderbend instantly falls in love with the best friend. Barely lasted 10 chapters.
Come now you mean the 2 clearly straight males at the start of the series where secretly gay? Insane in the membrane :p

Honestly though it'd be easy to fix writing wise just have it that since he's now in a female body just mention that his brain changes have it so internally/thinky parts he's gone female too.

One thing I kept waiting for was that Haruto would admit he's actually a female using a male avatar so they were both gender bent. Still possible though I'm getting more and more doubtful on this as the series goes.

Aggregator gang
Come now you mean the 2 clearly straight males at the start of the series where secretly gay? Insane in the membrane :p

Honestly though it'd be easy to fix writing wise just have it that since he's now in a female body just mention that his brain changes have it so internally/thinky parts he's gone female too.

One thing I kept waiting for was that Haruto would admit he's actually a female using a male avatar so they were both gender bent. Still possible though I'm getting more and more doubtful on this as the series goes.
Isn't Haruto also a male but kinda androgynous?

N2O

Dex-chan lover
At this point I'd be 0% surprised if next genderswapper inexplicably falls in love with their onii-chan because they're just so taken with their newfound female emotions

W-wHAt ArE thESe FeeLiNgs ScoObs?!

Dex-chan lover
this one just- doesn't click for me, it's too forced, and the whole 0 strength thing feels arbitrary, especially considering she's supposed to be high level

Users who are viewing this thread