Onna no Sono no Hoshi - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - 15th period

Dex-chan lover
I really enjoy teachers-students relationship of this series. They somewhat respect each others but also on friendly term enough to kinda diss at each other too.
Also for some reason, I burst out laughing at "Someone translate." after that announcement.

Dex-chan lover
fucking hell, this is such a great exchange, i wish my banter could be this witty.
e4sms6.png

Dex-chan lover
I know C is gross but to know the whole school to dispose it is hilarious, and that "someone translate" is a mood

What a chapter, cute introduction for Mantis-san too. Thank you for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Thank fuck I decided to read this, didn't even read the tag so I don't know it's a comedy manga. I was lowkey expecting it to be a drama manga like 1-nen a-gumi especially after that chapter with dog. So glad it get more lighthearted and funny as it goes on.

Dex-chan lover
lol i wonder if she got it from a store or if some breed in japan b/c i don't know how common it is for them to get cockroaches as pets over beetles tho i'm surprised the parents wouldn't object to it more lol

and lol i think it'd be rarer/there might be complaints if a school bathroom did have windows
but hopefully there'd be vents/ways to air it out or spraying febreeze, bugs aside

Last edited:
That PA announcement read like when I try to have Siri send a formal text while driving and I felt simultaneously seen and called out.

Users who are viewing this thread