Onna Shogun x Heisotsu - Ch. 12 - Welcome home

Dex-chan lover
So this is a nice parallel to the start of the series, where back then he was the one saving her and nursing her back to health, now it's the opposite.

I wonder if we'll ever actually hear an explanation though as to why in the beginning she was in a loli form. Apparently it was due to a curse or something? But it never got elaborated upon.

Dex-chan lover
Aww they're both so precious.

I really hope that there won't be any repercussion over what happened to the damn lord. Hopefully they all realize they were better off without that guy.
Hopefully not. Since she's in a prestigious position herself as a General, I think she's got a good chance. She cited everything that noble could be charged with last chapter, she still has that note she crushed...I think...and her own reputation will probably hold some weight. Depending on the way their laws and bureaucracy work, Petrov may not get off lightly. Sasha is dilligent, so she probably already did the paperwork and filed charges the instant they got back.

Dex-chan lover
So this is a nice parallel to the start of the series, where back then he was the one saving her and nursing her back to health, now it's the opposite.

I wonder if we'll ever actually hear an explanation though as to why in the beginning she was in a loli form. Apparently it was due to a curse or something? But it never got elaborated upon.
I'd like to know about that too. She did mention something about a curse, but nothing further.

Dex-chan lover
Why has the series title changed, especially since it didn't in the chapter cards at the start of these comment threads?

Dex-chan lover
Reverse Bridal Carry. She's definitely both the top and bottom of this relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread