Onna Shogun x Heisotsu - Ch. 16 - Princess

Dex-chan lover
Wait is this guy a guy or a girl cuz i saw him in the last chapter and he looked feminine(?) also said something about being the commander's wife(?) and then this princess said something along the lines of "as long as it's a girl"???? What the hell
He is a man, but people saw her carrying him being injured back to their house, and since the general are already a cool badass girl they just started referring to him as the wife in the relationship like a funny joke

Group Leader
He is a man, but people saw her carrying him being injured back to their house, and since the general are already a cool badass girl they just started referring to him as the wife in the relationship like a funny joke
Ah i see make sense but what was the princess saying? She's ok if it's a girl? A brawny and handsome girl? Or am i reading wrong

Dex-chan lover
are-you-prepared-for-emotional-damage-v0-xzn41f3d6qfb1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Ah i see make sense but what was the princess saying? She's ok if it's a girl? A brawny and handsome girl? Or am i reading wrong
I'm guessing it's means that she (the princess) wouldn't care if the rumored lover of the commander is a boy or a girl, as long as they are "brawny or handsome", thus her shock because to her the MC is probably neither.

Users who are viewing this thread