Onna Shogun x Heisotsu - Ch. 16 - Princess

Dex-chan lover
Princess: I will accept anyone!
* sees the guy *
Princess: Except this person

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm confused, is this girl expecting a guy or a girl?

Either or, as long as they're 'worthy' of big sis.

A guy could be handsome of muscular, a lady would work too.
Then she's shocked the rumored person is a very generic looking boi.

But since this is before she do anything there's still room to steer into either being a brat ('you're not worthy of big sis') or being a shipper ('this is fine too')

Dex-chan lover
Big Sis is Onee-chan. From what I've seen this can be used for both older sisters and as a term of endearment for an older-but-not-old lady. This doesn't guarantee that Sasha is actually a princess.

Dex-chan lover
Wait is this guy a guy or a girl cuz i saw him in the last chapter and he looked feminine(?) also said something about being the commander's wife(?) and then this princess said something along the lines of "as long as it's a girl"???? What the hell
In general, she was happy that her sister seemed happy, and now she wanted to size up what kind of person was able to win her sister's heart like that. MC may not have been what she was expecting, or the scene wasn't something she was expecting to see first off. Her sister has a certain reputation, after all. Anyone would likely be surprised that someone like her would be spoon-feeding them while making googly eyes.

Group Leader
Is it already time for the lesbian rival trope? Wow time sure fly (well nothing is still confirmed) heh!

Dex-chan lover
Why does the princess know about her curse? We don't even know anything about the curse - I had assumed it was placed on her during a battle to weaken her, given her injuries; if that was the case, why would the princess know about it?
Actually, why did the curse even break? I seem to recall it just stopped with 0 explanation, so it's not like the curse was impressive or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread