Onna Shogun x Heisotsu - Ch. 18 - Showdown!

Dex-chan lover
If someone's challenging you to a fight whilst running away in tears, they are most definitely not worth the time of day.

Also, I have to wonder, is Sasha actually her big-sis, or is it one of those things where they've known one another for long enough that she's practically family? Meh, I'm just thinking to much again.

Dex-chan lover
Princess claims that she's fine with a Handsome guy, a brawny strong type, or a female, yet she has a problem with the mc because he's a lowly soldier, despite each of the types she claimed to be fine with could still qualify as a "lowly soldier".

At least she was nice enough to deliver medicine.

Also, I have to wonder, is Sasha actually her big-sis, or is it one of those things where they've known one another for long enough that she's practically family?
Considering how Sasha barely paid the princess any attention. I'd say Princess simply has a one-sided admiration (or even infatuation) with Sasha.

Dex-chan lover
Princess claims that she's fine with a Handsome guy, a brawny strong type, or a female, yet she has a problem with the mc because he's a lowly soldier, despite each of the types she claimed to be fine with could still qualify as a "lowly soldier".

At least she was nice enough to deliver medicine.

Considering how Sasha barely paid the princess any attention. I'd say Princess simply has a one-sided admiration (or even infatuation) with Sasha.
she was hoping for a dreamy shojo prince charming

Dex-chan lover
The real difference between the noble and the princess can be seen with the medicine she left. Even if she disagrees with commanders choice of partner, she isn't out to end him. Having someone declare a challenge to test your worth for someone they love isn't something I think is bad, even if it comes from the princess possibly misjudging the guy. After all, it's not like she stopped them from being together at the end there.

Dex-chan lover
I bet he could punt her across the field if he wanted, but he's a nice lad so he wont do that. Although if she does hurt him...

Dex-chan lover
Having someone declare a challenge to test your worth for someone they love isn't something I think is bad, even if it comes from the princess possibly misjudging the guy.
Agree to disagree I guess. I always think these challenges are bad due to 1) the character issuing the challenge thinking they have any say in the matter and 2) far too often the MC or other characters treating the challenge as if it is somehow legitimate.

Double-page supporter
Classic noble, always have to disregard the peasants as unworthy

Vive la révolution boys, always remember that
kOtTwlu.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread