bb154cde-372e-4e16-91fa-5b10df35a8e1
lauermeer Dex-chan lover Joined May 17, 2018 Messages 224 Dec 23, 2018 #2 I don't know what I just read because I barely understand it, but it was interesting regardless. Thank you.
I don't know what I just read because I barely understand it, but it was interesting regardless. Thank you.
Borderline Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 6, 2018 Messages 967 Dec 23, 2018 #3 Didn't this has 4 seasons already? Good luck on catching up!
00nowhereman Dex-chan lover Joined Oct 6, 2018 Messages 1,316 Dec 23, 2018 #4 atlast this got translated
M Magical_Index Joined Aug 1, 2020 Messages 4 Aug 6, 2020 #6 status: ongoing lOWqAlItySCanS: last online 5 years ago
D darknightgarden Dex-chan lover Joined Nov 16, 2023 Messages 500 Sep 28, 2026 #7 Here in 2026 because I found this on nico nico, sadly I don't know enough Japanese to read manga on its own without translation yet
Here in 2026 because I found this on nico nico, sadly I don't know enough Japanese to read manga on its own without translation yet