Onna Tomodachi to Kekkon Shitemita - Ch. 3 - Their first outing as a family

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Kurumi's serious looks are concerning even if the rest of the chapter was adorable.

will there be a kiss? I hope so
this is too cute for them not to kiss

Dex-chan lover
@Sayee well remember, though they’re “married” they’re still seeing it mostly like roommates. Despite the marriage the romance hasn’t actually started yet.

Fed-Kun's army
Ruriko seems a bit more invested in their marriage, but it's nice to see Kurumi slowly coming around to it.

Dex-chan lover
That guy from Ruriko work still worries me tho... i was actually hopping for some flashback while Ruriko was watching those young girls that would show some one-side love she had for Kurumi in their youth, just to bring me peace of mind lol Aint that simple i guess. Tho Ruriko was surely eager to get married immediately as she return and shes always very invested in their lives together. But Kurumi still lives such an independent life that is great to see her getting moved by Ruriko care.

Dex-chan lover
I know the premise is that they're married, but it feels like they only started dating. Maybe this is what an arranged marriage feels like?

@undeadclown well, i hope there are still a lot of chapters ahead, the story is promising and it would be great to see them both falling in love and having a gay panic hehehe

Users who are viewing this thread